Ziemlech lëschteg (a wouer) Lëscht: ‘Random thoughts of people our age‘.
1. I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
2. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.
8. Do you remember when you were a kid playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft.
10. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the fck was going on when I first saw it.
11. I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I’ll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone’s laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I’m still the only one who really, really gets it.
15. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
24. What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?
27. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
33. Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?
44. I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it’s on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
52. It really pisses me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.